Individual Professional Headshot Session is $450 and includes:
- Up to one hour photography session with Cathryn
- Professional hair and makeup
- Up to 3 wardrobe changes
- Style consultation
- Two digital images with permissions for both print and social media
- Additional images available for purchase
Corporate Headshot Packages begin with a $400 location fee:
- $125 per person
- One digital image per person with permissions for both print and social media
- Hair and makeup is available and rates vary by project
As adults living in an era where media is everywhere – headshots are a must! We need them for our social bios, company websites, business cards (people don't trash cards with your picture on them), key notes and more.
It needs to be a really great image of us – the best version of ourselves. Sadly, even the best selfies don't count.
Here's what to expect at your shoot:
- I work with the best make-up artist in the city, Melissa Nicholson. Together, Melissa and I will help you choose your outfits.
- Plan on shooting inside and out (weather permitting)
- Plan on having fun. It's possible. I promise.
- Make sure you have a lunch meeting or a dinner out with friends, because you won't want to waste a great hair/makeup/outfit day.
In the all the time I’ve taken headshots I’ve learned a few very important things:
- Bring clothes that make you feel confident
- Wear greens and purples for green/hazel eyes
- Wear blue for blue eyes
- Wear simple/small patterns, textures and layers
- Wear minimal jewelry
- (Men) be freshly shaven
- Wear all black, all white or yellow
- Chew gum
- Wear scarves or turtlenecks